Dr. Kevin J. Fleming- Executive Life Coach
Kevin J. Fleming, Ph.D.
• B.A., M.A., Ph.D. from the University of Notre Dame
Predoctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Purdue University; Postdoctoral Residency in Consulting Psychology at University of Wyoming; Neuropsychology supervision at Rutgers-affiliated training center and group practice in Tom’s River, NJ.
• President/CEO/Owner, Grey Matters International, Inc., a neuroscience-based coaching and behavior change consultancy firm for world leaders
• Former Director of Training and Intellectual Property creator for a health transformation company responsible for breaking the resistant behavior patterns of hundreds of individuals, as well as giving corporate clients a 2:1 Return on Investment on their dollars spent
• Assisted high end leaders and their businesses increase their revenue on an average of 46%
• Featured Clients include: Billionaires, Hollywood actors, Fortune 100 CEOs, White House Cabinet member
• Specialist in the high end derailed executive behavior in the high end Malibu, CA treatment scene, working with such distinguished centers as Passages Malibu, Promises, and Beau Monde.
• Sports psychologist fieldwork with National Championship teams at Notre Dame, including men’s fencing and women’s soccer team
• Cited expert in The New York Times, Christian Science Monitor, CNN, Fox News, and various publications
• Invited to speak to the King of Jordan’s cabinet and the President of Mexico on the neuroscience of transformational thinking
• Author -The Half-Truth High: Breaking the Illusions of the Most Powerful Drug in Life & Business, contributor to anthologies with Stephen Covey and Deepak Chopra, and co-author with Harvard Medical School professor Dr. Srini Pillay on a soon-to-be released book on radical reformulations of psychotherapy. Currently creating a neuro-based assessment tool w/Dr. Pillay on uncovering decisional illusions to change more quickly and efficiently.
What Other Change Agents Say About The Work of Dr. Fleming…..
" ...Dr.Kevin Fleming is an extraordinary coach with the striking combination of a brilliant mind and an exceedingly warm heart. He is able to artfully apply his understanding of neuropsychology and the philosophy of science to help people with a wide array of challenges in a refreshingly practical manner. If you are looking for someone who is able to inspire lasting change and transformation, Dr. Fleming is your man. Within minutes of meeting him, it will be obvious that his Renaissance spirit has somehow managed to marry the bottom line with an elevated understanding of the greatest challenges that individuals and businesses face. Working with Dr. Fleming is an experience you will likely remember for the rest of your life...."
Srini Pillay, M.D.
CEO, NeuroBusiness Group
Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
"A wonderfully authentic approach from the shrink who doesn’t like shrinks….”
Richard Koch, author international bestseller The 80-20 Principle
"A man of unusually acute insight,
a much sought after coach ... "
Tom Morris, PhD, author of NY Times bestseller If Aristotle Ran General Motors
“A provocative and highly constructive challenge to our basic assumptions…Dr. Fleming will have you re-thinking many of your existing ideas and practices.”
Gerald Zaltman, The Joseph C. Wilson Professor of Business Administration Emeritus, Harvard Business School, Partner at Zaltman Associates (neuromarketing firm)
Dr. Kevin J. Fleming: Neuroleadership in the Middle East….
"The keynote by Dr. Kevin J. Fleming was rich in its contribution to the overall success of the conference and significantly added to our knowledge. Not isolated from the psychological aspect, organizational transformation encounters compelling needs and implications regarding the perception and conviction of people towards change. This fact was emphasized through the presentation, taking into consideration that the core of transformation is the human element, and people, in order to change ,need to have a good and positive perception of things. The presentation was beneficial in tackling how people have different perceptions about the same thing or phenomenon, which means that the there is variance between the real image and the "in-mind" image which is formed based upon our own way of thinking that determines how we see things. This is very important because, as the presentation stated, there is no organizational transformation without personal transformation. Part of our role in public sector development is personal transformation; this linkage was highlighted and was highly value-adding to our team in emphasizing that organizational transformation needs shift in our way and level of thinking.
We would like as Ministry of Public Sector Development to extend our thanks and appreciation to Dr. Fleming's courtesy for his participation and his valuable contribution to the conference, in addition to the distinctive and interesting management of the presentation."
- Cabinet Member for the King of Jordan
Dr. Kevin Fleming
President/CE0/Senior Coach Specialist
2504 B E. 21st Street
Tulsa (but works internationally), OK
Average Rate: 150 per hour
Spoken Languages: English
Specialties & Methods
|Specialties||Methods & Approaches|
|Other Specialties: BA, MA, and PhD neuropsychologist from the University of Notre Dame|
|Other Methods & Approaches: Neuroscience-based, behavior change focused, reality-based, the|
Associations & Degrees
|Associations||Degrees & Licenses|
No associations defined
|Other Associations: World Business Academy|
|Other Degrees or Licenses: Predoctoral Internship in Professional Psychology from Purdue University. Postdoctoral Residency in Consulting Psychology from the University of Wyoming|
Online Sessions Offered
This person/company offers online sessions. Click on one of the links below to learn more.