Kristin Nemzer, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist
* I help people who are caught in a pattern of pleasing others to learn to honor themselves.
* I help people who are being held back in their lives by anxiety to conquer their fears and attain the relationships, careers, and achievements they dream of.
* I help people who are suffering from depression to regain their strength, focus, and joy.
* I help people whose relationship with food is out of balance so that they can nourish themselves.
* I help couples who have lost the spark in their relationship to reconnect and find joy together.
Therapy should NOT be a life sentence. I focus on working with my clients in an efficient manner that is tailored for their needs in order to create balance in their lives.
Marriage and Family Therapist
406 Mission Street, Suite E
Santa Cruz, CA
Average Rate: 140 per 90 minutes
Spoken Languages: English
Specialties & Methods
|Specialties||Methods & Approaches|
|Other Specialties: Spiritual Counseling, HypnoBirthing|
|Other Methods & Approaches: Hypnotherapy|
Associations & Degrees
|Associations||Degrees & Licenses|
No associations defined